Love receiving free software? We too! That’s why we’re committed to providing our visitors with a huge library of free and free-to-try software products that are fast, easy and safe to receive. We aim to be a one-stop place for every software enthusiast, so be prepared to find software from a wide range of industries.Softorama regards privacy issues at the utmost seriousness. Softorama is firmly commitment to the privacy of its users. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.Softorama.com, operated by Softorama. These and Softorama's Terms of Service ("Terms") are the accesses and terms of your use on the site.
Information We Collect
During the administration process of the website, Softorama needs to gather some personal information, in order to personalize the website usage and personalize the user's experience. Softorama respects and grants confidentiality of personal data collected over from its users at several different points on the website. We are the sole owners of the information gathered within the Softorama.com website. We shall not sell or rent this information to others in any way. We shall not share this information in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
We may collect your name, email address, country of origin, and, if you choose, your nickname, telephone number, website, company, and title. Demographic information may be correlated to web usage information collected during your use of the service. In addition, you might provide us with personal identifying information, such as mobile telephone number, when you communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, or complete a questionnaire, subscription form or a contest entry form. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing and improving our services, delivering targeted content and advertisements that may be of interest to you, and communicating with you.
Information SharingWe do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If Softorama is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Use of Information
Softorama may use information (whether personal identifying information or not) that we collect about you to:
- Manage your relationship with us and provide you with customer support.
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services or content, or products, services or content offered by others.
- Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or third parties.
- Cooperate with legal, criminal or regulatory investigations or proceedings.
- Manage our business.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes in our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org